In this course, you will :
- Learn about digital brand strategy and why it is so important. Then, discuss brand user experience, including where it comes from and how it works.
- Investigate the various digital platforms available to brands, as well as the types of content that work best for each. Examine a case study to help you solidify your understanding.
- Discover the six steps required to develop a successful brand strategy, from determining who your target audience is to deciding which channels they should use to communicate with them.
- John walks you through each step before demonstrating how to put everything you've learned together to create a single, powerful, user-centric brand strategy.
- See how to take your strategy to the next level through planning, measuring, and marketing. To finish the course, John leaves you with his tips for mastering your own brand strategy.
1. Digital Brand User Experience
- What Is a Digital Brand Strategy?
- Brand User Experience
- Step 5: It’s All about the Channels
- Step 6: It’s All about the Contents for Digital Channels
- Meeting Our Case Study
2. Your Digital Brand Strategy in Six Steps
- Who Are You?
- Who Are You Talking To?
- What Are You Talking About?
- Where Is the Brand Talking to Its Stakeholders?
- Digital Channels
- Digital Contents
- Your Visual Digital Brand Strategy
3. Further Steps
- Taking the Visual Digital Brand Strategy to the Next Level
- Measuring, Marketing, and Ads
- Tips for Your Brand Strategy