In this course, you will learn:
- Consider the major concerns surrounding global food production and consumption, as well as geographical differences between industrialised and poor nations.
- Understand how modifying the availability of water and nutrients, as well as efforts to control pests, illnesses, and weeds, can affect food crop productivity.
- Identify the processes in food crop production that produce severe environmental problems and assess solutions and preventative actions.
- Examine the disparities in food crop yields across different geographical locations.
- Innovators in food crop production should be judged on their merits for the rural people in various geographic regions.
- Potential production
- Water limited production
- Nutrient limited production
- Actual production