In this course, you will learn
- The Adapter design pattern that allows you to integrate incompatible components without changing your application's code.
- About the Bridge, which can be used to develop platform-independent frameworks or applications.
- About the Decorator design pattern, which adds new responsibilities to an object dynamically.
- About the Facade, a straightforward and handy pattern that simplifies the usage of cumbersome APIs.
- To choose the right structural design pattern and implement it in an efficient way using Apple's Swift 5 programming language.