In this course, you will learn:
- What is the best way to create a social media marketing strategy?
- How to create and distribute engaging content that is strategically integrated across channels.
- How to assess the efficacy of social initiatives.
- How social media may be used to listen to customers, track their behaviour, and include them in product and service development.
- How to Use Social Media Effectively
- A Strategic Perspective on Social Media Marketing
- Leveraging Networks
- Creating Engaging Content
- Social Media Listening and Co-Creation
- Assessing Social Media ROI
- The Role of Social Media in the Organization