In this course, you will learn :
- There is a distinction between administrative (transactional) and strategic human resources.
- What exactly is an organisational strategy (Mission, Vision, Culture, and Values)?
- How to Align Organizational Strategy (Mission/Vision/Values) with HR Strategy
- HR strategy should be broken down into actionable HR plans.
- Defining Human Resources Strategy in Talent Acquisition.
- Defining HR Strategy for Employee Onboarding
- Defining Human Resources Strategy in Performance Management.
- Defining Human Resources Strategy in Employee Development
- Difference between Administrative HR and Transactional HR.
- What is Organisational Strategy?
- How Organisational Strategy is aligned with HR Strategy?
- Breakdown HR Strategy to achievable HR action plans.
- HR Strategy in setting Job Expectation and Job Analysis
- Defining HR Strategy in Talent Acquisition
- Defining HR Strategy in Onboarding of Employee
- Defining HR Strategy in Performance Management
- Defining HR Strategy in Training Need Assessment
- Defining HR Strategy in Training Evaluation