In this course, you will :
- Evaluate and discuss the knowledge and theories of human resource management that are applicable to the hotel and tourism industries.
- Analyze and evaluate human resource functions and employee motivation in the context of the hotel and tourism industry.
- Examine the effects and factors that influence the evolution of organisational culture.
- Examine the relationship between the hotel and tourism industries and society, as well as the effects of social, economic, and cultural factors on human resource management.
- Analyze and evaluate HR research journals in order to identify relevant methodologies.
- Identify human resource issues in the hotel and tourism industries and use research skills and techniques to solve them.
- Analyze and evaluate related numerical and graphical data on human resource management, and develop solutions for industry practitioners.
- Human Resources Staffing
- Organizational Culture
- Leadership and Diversity
- Equal Employment Opportunities and Managing Employee Turnover
- International Human Resources Management in Hospitality
- Future Trends of Human Resources in Hospitality