In this course, you will :
- How to design and develop simulator for nano devices and sensors.
- You’ll be able to model nanostructures, examine your ideas and propose results for your projects, thesis and publications.
- How to implement NEGF method in Matlab to explore electronic/transport properties of nano structures such as transmission probability and I-V characteristics.
- How to Convert an Example Code to Systematic Simulator.
- Become familiar with Graphene Nanoribbon and Carbon Nanotube structures and model their properties in Matlab.