In this course, you will :
- All aspects of Nanotechnology in plain language.
- What is Nanotechnology, how it works, why Nanotechnology is booming and what’s in for YOU!.
- You get deep perception of NanoWorld; definition, timeline, benefits, products, applications. Nano’s in nature and Nano-Economy and job market.
- About what makes Nanotechnology special and how unique properties of nanomaterials would lead to invention of extraordinary products and solutions.
- You’ll go through a fascinating journey to learn about variety of nanomaterials: Quantum Dots, Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Buckyballs, Nano: Composites | Polymers | Fibers | Coating (thin film).
- How nanoparticles are observed; You discover how Microscopy and Spectroscopy instruments are implemented to characterize Nano’s. NT toolkits like: Scanning Electron/Tunneling/Force Microscopes, X-ray, UV-Vis, and Raman shift.