In this course, you will :
- Learn how to run a simulation by examining a simulation workflow and then recreating it in the context of a dice game.
- Discover how to use simulations to make decisions.
- introduced to some fundamental and advanced simulation applications for solving real-world problems
- Learn about Monte Carlo Integration, Power Analysis through simulation, and financial portfolio simulation.
- Basics of randomness & simulation
- Probability & data generation process
- Resampling methods
- Advanced Applications of Simulation