In this course, you will :
- discuss specific Software Engineering concepts and how these critical ideas can revolutionise your Data Science workflow!
- Learn how to structure and write Python code that can be installed, used, and distributed in the same way that well-known packages such as NumPy and Pandas are.
- Your Python package will become a much more powerful tool for your users as a result of leveraging classes and inheritance.
- We'll use best practises for concepts like documentation and unit testing to make maintaining your project as simple as possible.
- Software Engineering & Data Science
- Writing a Python Module
- Utilizing Classes