In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Spring Boot to create RESTful webservices.
- Learn how to create a three-layer architecture in a Spring Boot application (Controller, Service, and Repository).
- Discover how to connect your Spring Boot application to a MySQL database.
- Learn how to use the Lombok library to cut down on boilerplate code.
- Discover how to use Spring Data JPA in a Spring Boot application.
1. Spring Boot CRUD REST API with MySQL Database - Employee Management System
- Spring Boot Project Architecture
- Create Spring Boot Project in STS
- Create Packaging Structure
- Configure MySQL Database
- Create JPA Employee Entity and Repository
- Create Custom Exception
- Build Create Employee REST API
- Build Get All Employees REST API
- Build Get Employee By ID REST API
- Build Update Employee REST API
- Build Delete Employee REST API