In this course, you will :
- Develop your entrepreneurial thinking by exploring competitive analysis and industry analysis, as well as understanding the keys to value innovation.
- Understand the keys to navigating the roles and responsibilities of a product leader in order to champion change with internal and external collaborators and influencers.
- Learn how to truly understand your target customer, their unmet needs, your value proposition, your product feature set, and your user experience, and then incorporate this knowledge into product and market requirements and positioning plans.
- Developing Innovative Ideas for Product Leaders
- Product Management Essentials
- Establishing Product-Market Fit
- Creative Design, Prototyping, and Testing
- Financial Management for Product Leaders