In this course, you will learn:
- To comprehend the history and significance of Six Sigma technique, as well as the role of the DMAIC process improvement cycle.
- Determine the customer's voice and transform it into critical-to-quality factors.
- Learn about random variables, probability mass functions, and probability density functions.
- To use the Normal distribution to determine probabilities.
- To learn how to apply the Central Limit Theorem to sampling and how to create sample strategies.
- In a Six Sigma project, to comprehend the significance of a Measurement System Analysis.
- Process Yield and Process Capability are calculated.
- To use a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis to undertake a risk assessment.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- DEFINE - Defining the Problem
- MEASURE - Statistics Review
- MEASURE - Normal Distribution
- MEASURE - Process Mapping
- MEASURE - Measurement System Analysis
- MEASURE - Process Capability
- Quality Topics and Course Summary