In this course, you will :
- To identify process problems and perform a root cause analysis using cause and effect diagrams and regression analysis.
- To analyze data using inferential statistical techniques, including confidence intervals and hypothesis testing.
- To test and quantitatively assess the impact of different improvement options using the design of an experiment.
- To test for the significance of effects using an Analysis of Variance.
- To implement control mechanisms for long-term monitoring using control charts for both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
- To apply the Six Sigma methodology for the Analyze, Improve and Control phases in your work or research.