In this course, you will learn:
- To use cause and effect diagrams and regression analysis to identify process problems and undertake a root cause analysis.
- Inferential statistical techniques, such as confidence intervals and hypothesis testing, are used to examine data.
- Using an experiment design, test and statistically assess the effects of various improvement alternatives.
- Using an Analysis of Variance, determine the importance of impacts.
- Using control charts for both quantitative and qualitative metrics, create control mechanisms for long-term monitoring.
- To use the Six Sigma approach in your work or research for the Analyze, Improve, and Control stages.
- ANALYZE - Root Cause Analysis
- ANALYZE - Inferential Statistics
- IMPROVE - Design of Experiments
- MEASURE - Analysis of Variance
- CONTROL - SPC and Control Charts
- CONTROL - Other Control Charts
- Quality Tools: FMEA, 8D, 5 Whys
- Six Sigma Scenario and Course Summary