In this course, you will :
Identify and practice using appropriate breathing technique while singing.
Identify and practice using your head voice, mix voice, and chest voice while singing.
Learn healthy ways to perform powerful singing/belting.
Incorporate improvisation techniques in your singing style.
1. Vocal Styles and Tone Quality
- Focusing on Two Vowel Shapes
- Breathing Techniques
- Legato, Staccato, and Vibrato
2. Mix Voice in Contemporary Singing
- What is Mix Voice?
- Practicing Mix Voice
- Continuing to Identify Your Style
3. Singing Powerful Styles
- Healthy Belting
- What is Falsetto?
4. Developing Your Sound: Style Awareness and Integration
- Selecting a Genre
- How to Begin Improvising
- Improvisation in Different Genres
- Twist on a Cover