In this course, you will :
Understand voice physiology;
Learn the benefits of correct posture, breathing and resonance
Understand breathing anatomy used for singing;
Increase vocal range without force or pressure whilst improving strength and tone;
Perform vocal warm ups with easy exercises you can do at home;
1. Voice Physiology - How The Voice Works
- Voice Physiology - Introduction
- Anatomy of the Throat & Head
- The Vocal Folds
- Breathing Anatomy
- Try this breathing check up!
- Voice Physiology
2. The 3 Pillars of the Voice - POSTURE
- A simple test
- The Alexander Technique
- Examples of good and bad posture
- "The Wall" Exercise for you to try!
- PDF of "The Wall" Exercise with pictures
3. The 3 Pillars of the Voice - BREATHING
- ways to breathe
- Exercise No 1 "book on floor"
- Exercise No 2 "Ssh, Vvv, Zzz - get those abs working"!
- Exercise No 3 "Alphabet"
- Exercise No 4 "Pregnant Lady"
- PDF of Breathing Exercises for Homework
4. The 3 Pillars of the Voice - RESONANCE
- What are resonance and vibration/Resonance Anatomy
- The Witch, Meow & Teasing Boy
- Hmmm Exercise
- The Glide
- Quick Resonance Warm Up Exercises - BONUS
5. VOCAL WARM UP's -YOU ARE READY TO GO!
- Warm up's Introduction
- Before you start - warm up tips
- Bww and Brr Exercises - Feel the vibration!
- Mee My Maw Exercise
- I like to sing exercise
- Rah Exercise
6. YOUR COMPLETE VOCAL WARM UP MP3 KIT PLUS SHEET MUSIC
- What is included in your downloadable warm up!
- How to download the Mp3s
- Complete vocal warm up
- Complete vocal Warm up - Sheet Music
- Warm up Print out Schedule
7. Advanced Voice Projection Exercises
- Introduction - Voice Projection
- Drum Chant Exercise
- Many Monkeys Exercise
- How You Should You Practice Voice Projection?