In this course, you will :
- Create custom bone-based animated characters in Unity 3d.
- Work with sprite sheets in Unity. We'll cover importing, slicing and setting up the pivot points..
- Assemble bone based 2D characters, organize all the body parts in Hierarchy and prepare for animating..
- Create Idle, Walk and Jump animations for your character. We'll make a Jump animation with an interesting technique that involves Blend Trees..
- Configure transitions between animations in the Animator component..
- Write a simple controller script that will let our character move on the level and jump..
- Use ScriptableObject assets to store outfits of your character..
- Apply outfits from your custom-made assets to your character changing the way he looks..
- Display extra clothing and decoration items like bracelets, necklaces as a part of your character's outfit..
- Make characters with joints that will be able to “turn into” differently shaped characters while using the same animations..