In this course, you will :
- Learn the basics of the SAP System.
- Customize the interface to your own liking.
- Learn how to navigate, search and get help.
- Understand various icons in SAP.
- Work with multiple SAP sessions at the same time.
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort.
- Understand the role of various core SAP modules and activities performed on a daily basis.
- Use various Master Data Sets.
- Learn how SAP modules are integrated with each other.
- Work with report layouts and drill-down.
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel.
- How to perform day to day transactional activities in the SAP system.
- How to perform complete end to end processes (Procure to Pay Cycle) in the SAP System.
- Creation of Various Master Data Sets Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Information Record, Source Determination, Service Master and Service Acceptance Sheet.