In this course, you will learn :
- What ecojustice activities are going on in my own religion?
- What can I learn from faith-based action examples?
- What voices might I be able to learn from as I pursue ecological conservation?
- How does ecojustice help to solve social problems?
- Religions can be active participants in the search for eco-solutions. The collaboration brings the moral force of faith into ecological and climate emergencies.
- What environmental activities are currently taking place in my own religious tradition?
- What opportunities exist for interreligious dialogue?
- Introduction to Religions & Ecology
- Indigenous Religions & Ecology
- South Asian Religions & Ecology
- East Asian Religions & Ecology
- Western Religions & Ecology