In this course, you will learn :
- The significance and meaning of Relationship Marketing.
- Increasing the value of a relationship through the Customer Journey, Moments of Truth, and Customer Value Proposition.
- Developing and capitalising on a positive relationship.
- A successful relationship marketing strategy for increasing customer lifetime value.
- What causes customers to leave? Managing the bad relationship
- The Importance of Loyalty and Trust in a Long-Term Customer Relationship
- Rekindling the lost relationship and putting in place a Customer Reactivation Strategy
- Relationship Marketing Best Practices
- Relationship Marketing for Service Excellence
- Week 1: “Relationship Marketing – The Realm & the Fundamentals”
- Week 2: “The Principle of Positive Relationship & Relationship Management Process”
- Week 3: “Managing Customer Defection. Implementing a Customer Reactivation Strategy to rekindle lost relationship”
- Week 4: “Customer Loyalty Stages & Loyalty Action Plan. Becoming a Loyalty Leader – A profitable aspect of Relationship Marketing”
- Week 5: “Creating a Customer-Centric Relationship Blueprint. Building and managing Customer Relationships”
- Week 6: “Relationship Management Best Practices. Achieving Service Excellence via Relationship Marketing”