In this course, you will :
- Discuss the fundamental concepts and principles of regional planning.
- Examine regional planning theories.
- Finish a case study on a regional or urban issue.
- In a regional context, assess the city's current situation and future prospects.
- Planning: Concepts and Principles
- Principles, Factors, and Approach of Planning
- External Relations of Cities
- Spatial Structure of A City
- Issues of Urban and Regional Economics: Location Theory
- Cost Incentive Model
- Urban and Regional Economic Analysis
- Regional Economic Activity and Multiplier Effect
- System of Cities
- How City System Works
- Ecological and Sustainable City
- Developing an Ecological City