In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use a limited response, take control with closed-ended questions, assert your way out of a bad conversation, and practise proactive call management to ensure customers feel heard.
- You will leave the course with a variety of actionable tips for transforming long, difficult phone calls into polite and efficient interactions.
1. Call Control Strategies
- Give a limited response
- Snatch and flip
- Ask three closed-ended questions
- Assertively interject
- Reframe the conversation
- Politely excuse yourself
2. Proactive Conversation Management
- When customers feel understood, they talk less
- Provide a comprehensive recap