In this course, you will learn :
- How to set reasonable and attainable goals.
- What to do to get in touch with them.
- How to deal with failure without quitting.
- Thomas' preferred habit tracking and reflection tools.
- A better understanding of habit formation, as well as how to take control of your own.
- Perfect is the Enemy of Good
- Determining Your Goals
- Setting Yourself Up For Success
- Using External Systems
- External Systems: The Hard Way
- Anticipating Pain Points
- Tracking, Reviewing, and Reflection
- What to Do When You Fail