In this course, you will learn:
- A thorough awareness of the causes and effects of procrastination.
- Learn how to combat procrastination and turn it into a motivation to get things done using effective and scientifically proven methods.
- How to keep yourself motivated to reach your goals, even when you're feeling lazy or unmotivated.
- Learn how to overcome any fear, including the fear of being judged by others or the fear of the unknown.
- Learn how to defend yourself from the distractions caused by various forms of communication, which induce procrastination and laziness by causing a loss of attention.
- Learn how to develop your own daily work schedule that ensures you are as productive as possible every day and that your work and projects are completed on time and without delay or procrastination. This approach is very straightforward, has been well tested, and has been demonstrated to be effective.
- We will discover easy and efficient methods for managing time, increasing efficiency and attention to complete activities, eliminating procrastination and work pressures caused by frequent failure to accomplish tasks, and achieving personal pleasure.
- Introduction and course content
- my story with procrastination
- Introduce yourself
- how to get the maximum out of this course
- I-1 Identify the cost of procrastination
- I-2 Funny story about procrastination meaning
- I-2 -Fear of being judged by others
- I-2-3 Fear of being controlled by others
- I-2-4 Fear of unknown
- I-2-5 The effect of dopamine
- I-3-1 Label and use the 5 sec rule.
- I-3-2 Decrease the level of anxiety
- I-3-3 Think of bad consequences
- I-3-4 Celebrate small wins
- I-4-1 Daily productivity concept (Domino effect)
- I-4-2 Daily productivity system
- I-5-1 How to measure your progress and closeout