In this Raspberry Pi course for beginners you'll learn everything explained in detail. A step-by-step guide for a good and easy start with the Raspberry Pi. You will learn all about the interfaces, technical details, installation and configuration of the operating system and smaller software and hardware based projects. Everything is explained in a way, that is easy to understand for an absolute Raspberry Pi beginner.
What you will learn?
- 🔌 Install and configure a Raspberry Pi with or without a monitor (headless)
- 💯 Over 100 quiz questions - test your new knowledge after each lesson
- 💡Which useful software and hardware projects already exist?
- 🤔 Which Raspberry Pi model is the right one for me?
- ❓What is a Raspberry PI?
- 🛒 Where can I buy a Raspberry Pi + accessories?
- 📊 Technical data and interfaces of the Raspberry PI 3B+
- 🖥️ What can I do with a Raspberry Pi after the first start?
- Downloading the operating system from the Internet
- Installation of the operating system with Etcher on the microSD card (Mac + PC)
- Installation of the operating system with NOOBS
- Configuration of the Raspberry Pi with a monitor
- Configuration of the Raspberry Pi without a monitor (headless installation)
- MicroSD card backup & recovery
- MicroSD card deletion (Mac + PC)
- Which easy software-based projects are available?
- Software Project: PI-Hole as network-wide advertising blocker
- Software Project: Homebridge (Example: Lamp Control)
- Software Project: Webmin for system administration
- Software project: RetroPi (game console) + KODI (media center)
- Which sensors can I connect to the Raspberry Pi?
- Hardware Project: Camera module
- Hardware Project: Soil moisture module
- Hardware Project: Light sensitivity module
- Hardware Project: Laser beam module
- Introduction to programming with Scratch
- Introduction to programming with Thonny (Python)