In this course, you will :
- Learn how to write pythonic code documentation.
- Discover how to simplify complex code.
- Learn how to write more adaptably.
- Learn how to make your code more readable.
- Learn how to handle minor errors by throwing exceptions.
- Learn how to use basic string and file operations more efficiently.
- Discover how to create safe and secure function calls.
1. Documentation Tips
- Import and Ownership Tips
- Quotes and Letter Case Related Tips
- Input, Variables, and Enumeration Related Tips
2. General Tips
- Comparison and Condition Tips
- Loop Related Tips
- Strings and Files Related Tips
- Miscellaneous Tips
3. Data Types and Data Structures Tips
- Tuples, Lists, and Strings Tips
- Modules and Class Related Tips
- Counting Tips
- Numbers Related Tips
4. Function Tips
- Return Related Tips
- Function Calls Related Tips
5. Performance Tips
- Time Related Tips
- Memory Tips
- Import Tips
- String Tips
6. Safety Tips
- Functions Related Tips
- Variable Tips
- Input and Exception Tips
- File Tips
- Attribute Tips
- Conditions Related Tips
- Splitting Strings Related Tips