In this course, you will :
- This if the final course in the specialization which builds upon the knowledge learned in Python Programming Essentials, Python Data Representations, and Python Data Analysis.
- We will learn how to install external packages for use within Python, acquire data from sources on the Web, and then we will clean, process, analyze, and visualize that data.
- This course will combine the skills learned throughout the specialization to enable you to write interesting, practical, and useful programs.
- Class Structure
- Using Python Documentation
- Writing Documentation
- Python Built-in Modules
- Installing Packages in Thonny
- Python Packages and Modules
- Importing Your Own Code
- Line Plots with Pygal
- Installing Packages using PIP
- Python Sets
- Analyzing the Efficiency of Your Code
- Comparing Two Methods for Joining CSV Files
- Growing as a Scripter