In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of financial statements, with a particular emphasis on the income statement, which provides information on our sales, costs, and profits.
- Learn how to calculate profitability metrics and put what we've learned to use by creating a profit forecast for Tesla!
- Learn more about the balance sheet, including assets and liabilities as well as specific ratios to help evaluate a company's financial health and efficiency, as well as how these ratios can help us build a great forecast.
- Income statements
- Balance sheet and forecast ratios
- Formatting raw data, managing dates and financial periods
- Assumptions and variances in forecasts