In this course, you will :
- Python fundamentals and an overview of what to expect in Python for programmers.
- An introduction to Python syntax.
- Learn how to control the execution flow in Python.
- Learn how to write Python functions (including anonymous ones).
- An introduction to Python object-oriented programming.
- Learn about Python's built-in data structures, such as Strings, Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, Sets, Queues, and Stacks.
- Getting Started with Python
- Basic Syntax with Python
- Control Flow in Python
- Object-Oriented Programming in Python
- Built-In Data Structures