In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of programming in Python
- How to save values using variables
- How to build for loops
- How to work with lists in Python
- How to use if, else, and elif statements
- Python is a great way to learn the fundamentals of programming.
- Create your very first computer programme
- Understand fundamental programming concepts such as variables and data types.
- Perform fundamental programming operations such as arithmetic and string concatenation.
- Variables are used to save and update values.
- Learn how to manipulate numerical and text data.
- In Python, you can work with lists and even lists of lists. You can also use Python to open a dataset saved on a file.
- Using Python for loops, analyse data.
- Learn about Python conditionals like if, else, and elif statements.
- Make use of logical and comparison operators.