In this course, you will learn :
- Variables and data types, as well as comparison operators
- Functions and for and while loops
- Conditional statements and logical operators (If-else).
- Python Programming Fundamentals
1. Installation and Setup [Optional|Skip if you are familiar with Jupyter Notebook]
- What is Anaconda and How to install it?
- What are Jupyter Notebooks?
- How to run a Jupyter Notebook?
2. Variables and Datatypes
- Basic Mathematical Operations
- Precedence - Order of Operations
- Variable Assignment
- Math operations, precedence, variables assignment Exercises Questions
- Math operations, precedence, variables assignment Exercises Solutions
- Print Operation
- Get User Input
- Dictionaries and Booleans
- Tuples and Sets
3. Comparison operators, Logical operators and Conditional Statements
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Conditional Statements
- For Loops
- While Loops