In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of logistic regression: how to predict a binary target with continuous variables, and how to interpret and apply this model to make predictions for new examples.
- Discover why variable selection is critical for developing a useful model.
- Discover how to use forward stepwise variable selection in logistic regression and how to decide how many variables to include in your final model.
- Discover how to build and interpret the cumulative gains curve and lift graph.
- Learn how to use predictor insight graphs to explain the relationship between model variables and the target.
- Building Logistic Regression Models
- Forward stepwise variable selection for logistic regression
- Explaining model performance to business
- Interpreting and explaining models