In this course, you will learn:
- The Giza Pyramids and their adjacent cemeteries have a long and illustrious history.
- Who explored the Pyramids and how did they record their findings?
- The Giza Pyramids, Tombs, and Temples have cultural and theological significance.
- The significance of hieroglyphic writings in Giza's tombs.
- An interest in Egyptian art from the Old Kingdom, often known as the Pyramid Age.
- How modern technology enables us to reimagine old monuments.
- What the future holds for our knowledge and understanding of Giza.