In this course, you will :
- Describe the fundamental principles of nutrition.
- Conduct a motivational interview and nutritional assessment in a primary care setting using evidence-based techniques and tools.
- Formulate a strategy based on a nutritional assessment to improve their health and their patients’ health.
- Guide patients and themselves through iterative, targeted goals to improve nutrition and health outcomes.
- Provide patients with skills-based learning resources to support their achievement of targeted nutrition goals.