In this course, you will learn:
- Explain the basic principles of nutrition.
- Use evidence-based approaches and tools to conduct a motivational interview and nutritional evaluation in a primary care context.
- Formulate a strategy to improve their health and the health of their patients based on a nutritional assessment.
- Improve nutrition and health outcomes by guiding patients and themselves through iterative, targeted goals.
- Provide patients with skills-based learning resources to help them meet their dietary objectives.