In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of GST and how it applies to a transaction.
- Understand when, where, and how much tax is due. Determine whether or not an input tax credit will be available.
- Learn how to obtain GST registration, as well as how to prepare and file returns through the government portal. Conduct reconciliations in preparation for filing returns.
- Learn how to make E-invoices and E-waybills. Maintain accurate accounts and records in preparation for assessments and audits.
- GST - Genesis and imposition!
- GST - when, where, who and how much?
- GST - Using input tax credit
- GST - Key compliances
- GST - Refunds and other concepts
- GST - Documentation, accounts and records
- GST - Audit, assessment and tax dispute resolution