In this course, you will learn :
- This is a free course designed to help manual testers transition into automation by teaching them how to automate basic web forms with Selenium Webdriver.
- This is the first course in a series designed to help manual testers improve their automation skills. This course will teach you how to use Selenium Webdriver to automate web forms and learn about important web elements. It will also familiarise you with Java (Scripting Language), Eclipe (Compiler/tool used to write script), and an understanding of various browser plug-ins. Once you have completed this course, we strongly advise you to enrol in the second part of the course, "Advance Selenium Webdriver Automate 10 Commercial Sites - C2."
- 'Advance Selenium Webdriver Automate 10 Commercial Sites - C2' will teach you how to write automation scripts while working on a real-world industrial website. We've given it the name Project. After completing this course, you will have hands-on experience automating 10 industrial websites, which will help you not only gain confidence, but also secure a job as an Automation Engineer in a variety of high-profile industrial domains.
- Introduction to Selenium & its Architecture
- Installation Guide
- Deep Dive into Selenium
- Let's Play Java Java - Develop a Calculator by hard coded variables
- Locator Techniques
- Let's Play Java Java -Bonus Round Develop a Dynamic Calculator by User Input
- Automating Web UI - Check Boxes and Radio Buttons
- Implicit & Explicit Wait