In this course, you will learn
- How to instantly captivate your audience and keep them engaged so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next.
- How to quickly identify the goals of your audience without them knowing you did it.
- The secret to answering questions so you always look like you know the answer even when you don’t.
- The blueprint for creating a PowerPoint show that reminds you what to say, and still engages your audience without patronizing them.
- An easy 5 step approach to introducing yourself that will get your audience to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you.
- The “James Earl Jones effect” - Tips for speaking with impressive confidence.
- How to organize and prepare for your keynote presentation in less time.
- Fool-proof methods to avoid feeling intimidated by powerful people.
- How to identify and harness YOUR unique strengths, and the pitfalls of trying to be like someone else.
- Effective strategies to overcome your fear of public speaking.
- The secret to creating an amazing experience for your audience no matter how boring your topic may be.
- How to take advantage of working the “sweet spot” – the place in the room that makes you look confident and engaging every time.
- An easy system for practicing and improving your keynote presentation that doesn't require an audience.
- Exactly what to do with your hands during your keynote presentation, and why it’s so important to get it right.
- The 4 presentation styles of keynote speakers and how you can use them to connect with every member of your audience.
- The truth about what makes people laugh and how you can use that to your advantage.
- Techniques for building a relationship with your audience and why it’s so critical to do it.
- How to finish your keynote presentation right on time EVERY time and close so your audience feels like you're the best they’ve ever seen.