In this course, you will :
- Describe how you will identify your audience.
- Explain how to create an outline for your programme.
- Discuss methods for fleshing out your main points in your speech.
- What does it mean to be prepared for your speech?
- Discuss methods for dealing with anxiety.
- Summarize your speech-delivery process.
- Describe how to accept and respond to questions and answers.
- Identifying Your Audience
- Creating a Basic Outline
- Organizing the Program
- Fleshing It Out
- Putting It All Together
- Being Prepared
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Delivering Your Speech