In this course, you will :
- Explore how social factors can affect mental health.
- Examine how life events affect your mental health and well-being.
- Compare and contrast various contemporary approaches to health and well-being.
- Participate in cutting-edge research on mental health and well-being.
- Examine various mental health explanatory models.
- Synthesize various mental health conceptual and explanatory models.
- Why do we behave as we do?
- What does the brain, actually, do?
- Events and consequences
- Making sense of things
- The Kinderman method
- Doing things differently