In this course, you will learn :
- Determine a way to define Psychology and Mind within the context of Philosophy.
- Learn about the concepts that underpin Mind from a philosophical standpoint.
- Facts, paradoxes, and other tidbits about psychology and the mind.
- Philosophical Concepts on Mind
- Relation between Philosophy, Psychology and Mind
- Concept of Psychology and Mind in the view of Philosophy
- Substance Dualism Preview
- Logical Behaviourism
- The Identity Theory
- Objections to Functionalism
- Multiple realizability
- Eliminative Materialism
- Objections to Eliminative Materialism
- Extended Mind
- Perception - Idealism
- Animal Minds 1
- The James-Lange Theory
- Cognitive Theories
- Psychological Continuity
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Reading group
- Marquis de Sade's Moral Philosophy