In this course, you will learn:
- Privacy and data protection are fundamental concepts.
- The interrelationship between personal data protection and privacy, as well as the history, principles, perspectives, and approaches to data protection.
- Basic ideas and features of data protection regulations applied to technology, as well as the responsibilities of various agents, geographic application, and regulatory harmonization requirements.
- Personal data protection in the digital environment; problems and conflicts resulting from the usage of digital platforms, tools, and services, and how to deal with them.
- Fundamentals of personal data protection and privacy
- History, principles, and positions on personal data and privacy.
- Basic concepts and essential elements in the laws.
- Protection of personal data in the digital environment.