In this course, you will :
- Goes over all of the materials required and makes recommendations on which to purchase.
- Next, prepare the embroidery pattern by selecting your flower, tracing the pattern, and defining the colour palette.
- Investigate various methods for preparing your hoop.
- Discover the French knot and the various stitches used in double-sided embroidery.
- Begin your project by outlining the pattern with wire. Fill in the outlined shapes with thread, beginning with the petals. Stitch your way onto the leaves before moving on to the rest of the flower's details.
- Next, carefully cut your work from the hoop and assemble the parts to create a three-dimensional flower.
- Make your artwork into a fashion accessory. Shan demonstrates how to make a flower brooch. She also demonstrates how to make earrings and appliqués, which are decorative needlework added to garments.
1.Getting the Materials and the Patterns Ready
- How to Prepare the Pattern for Embroidery
- Prepare the Hoop
- Stitches Used for This Project
2. Stitch the Project
- Wiring Up
- Stitch a Petal
- Stitch a Leaf
- Pistil and Stamens
3. Transform Your Piece of Art into Jewelry
- Ideas of Playing with the Flowers