In this course, you will :
Know how to get started on the right foot!
Understand sound studio, materials and technique basics needed to create realistic watercolour and botanical paintings
Learn about materials so you understand what to purchase... don't waste money on the wrong things!
Learn how to improve your environment, approaches and results of your own work
Build practical strategy towards successful outcomes
Feel confidence in yourself by getting the right information
Prepare yourself for my subsequent 'hands on, step by step' tutorials
1. Workspace and Materials
- Water Jar
- Something as Simple as... a Tissue!
- Masking Fluid
- Lets take a look at your workspace
- Choosing a Palette
- Lets Look At Paint
2. Basic Work Practices
- Palette Layout and Colour Families
- Collecting Reference and Observation
- The Drawing and Image Transfer Process
- Choosing Colour
- Technique Talk - My Staple Diet
3. Painting Technique Basic