What you will learn
- Compute standard risk measures for portfolios comprising of a variety of asset classes.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches to risk measurement.
- Understand the central role of asset liability management in the overall risk management of financial institutions.
- Understand the implications of recent risk events for risk management and prudential regulation.
- Understand the issues surrounding current risk regulation.
- Be familiar with current regulatory stress testing regimes for financial institutions.