In this course, you will learn:
- To successfully accomplish intended results and impacts, identify the primary stages involved in establishing a risk management plan for development projects using the IDB's approach, which is based on PMI's international standards.
- Recognize the process of identifying project-related risks and documenting their characteristics to make risk analysis and management easier.
- Recognize the basic parts of the risk analysis process, including assessing and combining hazards' likelihood of occurrence and impact in order to prioritize them.
- Recognize risk management tactics that enable you to manage opportunities and threats that may have an impact on the project's goals.
- Recognize the key components of the risk monitoring process and optimise responses on a constant basis to increase efficiency when managing the project life cycle.