What you will learn
- Understand your community’s wants and needs via various assessment tools and synthesize them into a plan;
- Be an effective fiscal steward via budgeting, long-term planning, and savvy financial practices;
- Gain an awareness of how to plan for maintenance, infrastructure, utilities, technology, and related expenses;
- Manage a thriving workforce via effective diversity practices, hiring, evaluation, and other personnel issues;
- Promote the work of the library through marketing and public relations practices;
- Expand the library’s impact via effective grant writing and crowdfunding efforts.