In this course, you will :
- teach senior officials how to use data and evidence more effectively in their daily decision-making. This unit introduces a few overarching frameworks that can be useful when approaching difficult decisions.
- Learn how to organise your thoughts, how to divide a problem into parts, and where evidence can be most useful in making a decision.
- What are three commonly used systematic approaches to decision-making?
- What are the pros and cons of these different approaches?
- How do evidence and data inform each of these systematic approaches?