In this course, you will :
- Discover what it means to preprocess data. In any preprocessing journey, you'll take the first steps, such as exploring data types and dealing with missing data.
- Discover more about feature engineering. You'll experiment with various methods for generating new, more useful features from the ones already in your dataset.
- You will learn how to encode, aggregate, and extract data from numerical and textual features.
- Learn how to use principal component analysis to remove redundant features, work with text vectors, and reduce the number of features in your dataset (PCA).
- Introduction to Data Preprocessing
- Standardizing Data
- Feature Engineering
- Selecting features for modeling