In this course, you will learn:
- What is the best way to distinguish a lot of exponential functions?
- How to detect stationary points using differentiation
- How to get the tangents and normals to curved equations
- How to use the exponential function to model growth and decline
- How to use logarithms to edit expressions with indices
- What is the best way to integrate an exponential function?
- How to use integration to determine a curve's equation from its gradient function
- How to find the area contained by a curve using integration
- How to solve problems with forces using Newton's laws
- How to find the likelihood of a number of successes in a series of statistical trials using the Binomial probability distribution