In this course, you will :
- Learn how to make colourful screen-printed portraits in his "pop arte" style, inspired by Andy Warhol, and celebrate the vibrant communities around you with one-of-a-kind works of art.
- Dive into the course materials, from screens to tape, and then learn what to look for in a reference photo for your project.
- Make adjustments in Photoshop before designing your print in Illustrator, experimenting with colour, layout, and other elements.
- Learn how to clean your screen in preparation for future projects, as well as how to add finishing touches and embellishments to your artwork.
1. Preparing the Screen
- Sourcing the Reference Photo
- Preparing the Photo with Photoshop
- Designing the Print
2. Creating the Print to Be Screen Printed
- Burning the Screen
- Preparing Your Workstation
- Registering the Image
3. Time to Print
- Printing Your Image
- Embellishments and Final Touches
- Framing and Sharing Your Work